Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's simplier "Bogus Cops"

All my buds have watched Leung Kar Yan's hot mess Bogus Cops (1993) so of course I wanted to see it too.  I desperately need to belong and I also actually believed it was not possible for Leung to make a movie worse than Profile In Anger.  I misunderestimated him.  And right now I'm feeling confused about who I am as a person.  I mean, what the hell is wrong with me that I think it's awesome to spend my time watching such bad movies?  But I probably don't feel as bad about myself as this guy:   



"I'm Wang Lung Wei and I approve this message."  
  

So of course I had to drop absolutely everything I was doing the moment I saw this dialogue between Leung Kar Yan and his doctor Paul Chun Pui.  Because I'm a turbo-nerd and bad subtitles never stop being funny to me.  





*boiiiiiing*


Me neither.








S.I.M.P.L.I.E.R.
Best. Word. Ever.
Bogus Cops redeemed.  
And my life choices too.




Thanks to Hong Kong Movie Database (hkmdb) for the Bogus Cops Wang Lung Wei screencap.  

2 comments: